We had a great Sunday lunch at my brother in law house after church service. They made pull pork, coleslaw, bake bean and I brougt maccaroni salad and all of them were delicious.
Speaking of food on this rainy day, I have 3 riped banana so I'm thinking making banana muffins.
1. 3 riped banana and mashed them
2. 2 cups all purpose flour
3. 1 teaspoon baking soda
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 butter
6. 3/4 cup brown sugar
7. 2 eggs
8. 1/4 sour cream
9. Chocolate chips ( optional )
1. Preheat oven 350 F. Spray your muffin pan with vegetable spray or baking spray
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients flour, baking soda, and salt
3. Melt butter in microwave. In a separate big bowl beat eggs, brown sugar, add butter mix all together, add sour cream. Add the flour and mix them with fork or spoon. Pour the mix into muffin pan.
4. Put chocolate chips on top if you like chocolate like I do :)
5. Bake them for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of the muffin comes out clean.
6. Enjoy :)